I am going to start to try to be a bit more consistent about sharing deals with you guys. It seems like my blog/instagram followers seem to enjoy these types of posts, so today I put together some deals from Target. The style items are available online only, and if you have a Red card you save an extra 5% off and get free shipping with no minimum purchase.
1. Cherokee Toddler Leopard Fur Coat. Originally $29.99 on clearance for $14.98
2. Vogue Sandals. I know that these are a bit more edgy and less classic than a lot of shoes that I share, but I have a little more of a grungy look most days, and I thought that these would be adorable paired with cuffed boyfriend jeans or a floral baby doll dress, or even with frilly socks. These are faux leather and originally $29.99 on clearance for $14.98
3. Merona Leather Tote. If you know me at all, you know that I love finding nice genuine leather shoes and bags on major clearance. I didn’t purchase this bag, because I have a similar one, but it’s classic and 65% off. So, if you have been looking for a simple leather purse to invest in, here it is. Originally $139.99 on clearance for $48.98
4. Annie’s Organic Crackers and Cookies. This is an in store deal, but I stocked up today for Harper. I would much rather buy these instead of Goldfish when I can. The cheddar crackers and animal cookies are on sale this week for $2.29 per 5.5oz bag. There is also a buy 4 get 1 free deal going so it end up being $9.16 for 5 bags which is $1.83 per bag which is a deal worth driving to Target for!
5. Mountain Sole Talkshow Boot. These are faux leather, and available in brown and black. These boots are simple and timeless and would be cute paired with a dress or with jeans. These are originally $39.99 and the brown is on clearance for $13.98 and the black is on clearance for $19.98
Know of any great fashion deals that should be shared? I would love to hear from you. Comment below or send me an email- firstname.lastname@example.org